Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Product of the Month

As an IBO I would like to introduce more and more people to the products that I use and sell. Not just because I'm trying to sell products but because I honestly believe and LOVE these products!

The number one make-up item on my list is the Tinted Moisturizer. I got turned onto this item when one of my co-workers suggested it. (Thanks Lindsay!)  She competes in beauty pageants and a lot of the girls in the pageants use Artistry products. So I figured "why not?" It turns out, this product is absolutely amazing! I'm not the type of person who globs on a ton of make-up every single day and in the past different foundations have caused my skin to break out. Not this one! It works as a moisturizer and a foundation so it is light coverage without irritating my skin. You can use it by itself or sometimes I will dust mineral powder on top of it. I have recommended this item to some of my friends who have ended up loving it as well. If you are interested in this product check out my website at www.amway.com/AmandaHammer under the beauty tab. If you have any questions or would like to no more about this product and other feel free to contact me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment