Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why Blog?

That's easy...Senioritis! With only 16 days, 14 hours, and 51 minutes left of my college career {yep...counting down} I have become an expert at PROCRASTINATION.

Of course that's not the only reason. There are a lot of huge milestones coming up in my life and ideas that I have that I'd like to share and facebook doesn't quite get the point across.

I also have an online business selling make-up, skin care, energy drinks, supplements, etc.
But I like to use those powers for good. So far I have held a Grand Opening party and donated some of the proceeds to "Save Japan Dolphins." I have also created my own contest for a local Toms shoes event. With my local YMCA doing donations for One Day Without Shoes {taking donated shoes and sending them to Ethiopia and Haiti} I thought it would be a good idea to get my friends involved by creating a contest where the person who donated the most shoes to me would win a free product from my business.
Those were pretty successful and I have an idea for a contest for Earth Day so....stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment